How do I rate ClickMillionaires?

Today, move forward confidently.
You are always guided in the right direction.

My Self-Assessment Questionnaires 2 years ago, were these.

1. What is going on in my life that I would like to change?
2. What is the thing I could be doing that would make me excited about my life every day?
3. Am I choosing between my careers, my family and friends?
4. What choice am I making?
5. What is the thing I want most in my life that is missing?
6. What/Who will take my business to the next level?
7. What resources do I need to make my plan a success.
Today marks my second year Commemorative Anniversary with ClickMillionaires. Most members would probably have their own reasons for joining ClickMillionaires.
For me, these answers to these 7 questions above became my reasons for making me tick in ClickMillionaires.
Mr Scott, since then did impress upon me and he made me a living testimony to become a Featured Member of ClickMillionaires two years ago. Mr Scott encouraged and inspired me to gain control of situations and work through difficult situations, I am now the sole proprietor of my own experience and I am also the sole breadwinner in my family.
I also greatly enjoyed our Public Video Office Hour and it is truly a special review for my understanding of what ClickMillionaires has got to offer.
Thank you Mr Scott, you have what it takes to achieve your vision and for others like me to follow.

No comments: