Bringing and Taking my PO Business to the Next Level

Good Morning Friends of ClickMillionaires,
What you are reading now is an analogy of what happened on 2nd October 2012.
Early one morning just when the sun was rising, I was full of zest and energy, all ready to check my emails. I was distracted by the internet wire dangling from the ceiling at my work station. My peer was supposed to fix it long ago but he procrastinated. Instead I took a bold step to try to fix it all by myself. I grabbed 2 chairs and 1 plastic stool, positioned in such a way I could stand and reach for Internet Wire. Just when I was on top of the table and trying to secure my spot with my legs supposedly on the chairs, Booooooom, I didn't realize that I lost my balance, I fell to the ground, hurting my upper right arm. I thought to myself this could be the end for me as I felt the pain in my upper right arm.
Thank God I got up and able to withstand the pain inflicted upon me. I immediately summoned for help before my situation could get worst.
Taking the bold step in climbing up the chairs and reaching the ceiling, without the ladder, is tantamount to my desire to reach The Top. Bringing and Taking my PO Business to the Next Level, became all the more inevitable and congruent.
Now what I needed most is more rest, less work, live and enjoy the ClickMillionaires Lifestyle !!
To God Be Always The Glory
Paul

No comments: