There is NO Business Like PO Business

When Singapore celebrated her 47th Independence Day/National Day on 9th August 2012, I was also celebrating on my Official Acceptance and Entry Ticket to ClickMillionaires.
After gaining Entry, I started to make full use of my past experiences working as a Model Partner to writing articles here.
I gained recognition here by discussing and sharing with other Members at The Forum of ClickMillionaires.
It was a once in a lifetime kind of thing and a double-Joy for me because I had received an Award there on August for being one of The Most Friendly Featured Members for that month.
This prestigious award is a real and frank testimonial presented to me from The Founder of ClickMillionairesMr Scott Fox, in due recognition of my Active Participation and Positive Contribution to The Forum.
This was initially planned to focus my attention to just building my network overseas and identifying myself with other successful internet merchants.
By capitalizing PO system in terms delivering my business, I readily captured the hearts of many members in The Forum.
This lead me to finding my niche in marketing PO Business in the Internet Arena.
PO is actually adapted from Edward de Bono and from my Mandarin second and third name coincide with the initials, 'PO'.
That is where the business of mine started; instead of calling it "Poh Onn Business", why not name it "PO Business" instead?
I like the musical, ”There is No Business like Show Business”, that is where I created my PO Business, to mean Big Business started by Poh Onn, the Founder.
Opportunities knocked not just once, but many times when I started "LPO Souvenirs Enterprise".
I collected antiques such as drinking glasses, old settlement stamps, bus tickets over the last 40 years - few of them with some lucky numbers, fetching high prices, unique match-boxes, commemorative gift items and some sentimental items handled down during my father’s time.
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained - My philosophy is simple.
I am most impressed with Ralph Waldo Emerson's Essay when he wrote, 
"Do…. and you will have the Power"
Learning from his wise words helped me become a better person.
Now, I have applied what I had learnt from these great thinkers in my pursuit for ClickMillionaires Lifestyle.
I do not know any other way of learning and channeling my energies, except only through ClickMillionaires Forums.
Learning never ends. One of my past failures in life was my inability to continue my University Studies. I went to work after studying one year in the varsity. I did not hold on long in my jobs; switching jobs almost every 2 years.
I could not get what I wanted, until I stumbled upon the Internet in the late nineties. My interest grew, and my network expanded.
Now I focus on online marketing. I still want to learn how others succeed. Perhaps I can learn and share with others through this platform.
With PO, our Traffic doubles, so does ClickMillionaires' membership count. From 222 members last month, it now stands at over 555 members.
This success is also due to the full commitment and dedicated staff of Mr Scott who helps to create the friendly environment in answering to all our enquiries.
Since starting in August this year, I had never looked back.
I had discussions in the Forum and shared my thoughts with friends especially from overseas. It was a move well received and my talent rediscovered here.
ClickMillionaires to me is a Real Business where I can Plan, Put and Swing my PO Business into Action.
Gaining Recognition for my “Work Well Done” is only possible and achievable with ClickMillionaires and dedicated Staff and supporting Members.
Earning an award for recognising my contribution in August is a really an achievement I will never forget.
It also brings me a step closer to the top, as I progress and grow financially stronger each day.
I want everyone to make money here as well and be financially stronger than me.
Let us CheerShare and Succeed Together!
To God Be The Glory,
Paul P O Loh. MBA

No comments: